1. List of how and what general personal information are collected
2. How we collect personal information
3. Use and retention period of personal information
4. Consignment of personal Information
5. Matters concerning safeguard measures of personal information
6. Matters concerning procedures and methods of destroying personal information
7. Rights of customers and legal representatives and how they are exercised
8. Matters concerning the installation, operation and rejection of the automatic collection device of personal information
9. Handling complaints about personal information
Collected items of contest applicants
|Type||Essential items||Optional items|
|Contest applicant||Name, Date of Birth, E-mail, Mobile No., Address, Nationality||Service usage log, Access log|
Purpose of collection and use
- Implementation of contract to provide services and providing services, providing contents listed on the web, etc
- Visitor management, statistical analysis, etc.
- Prize winning pieces & event winning guides, gift delivery
In principle, the applicant’s personal information is collected online during various information collecting processes, such as usage of service, and submission.
In principle, collected personal information will be destroyed without delay if the purpose of use is achieved. However, they are kept in accordance with such regulations, if other laws and ordinances specify the obligation to retain. For example, in accordance with the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, records related to contract or withdrawal of subscription, records of payment and goods are kept for 5 years, and records of customer complaints or disputes are kept for 3 years.
The Centre consigns the personal information of the applicant as follows.
Trustee: GnM Performance Co., Ltd.
Contents of consignment: Operation and maintenance of the competition website
The Centre takes the following measures to ensure the safety of personal information.
Administrative measures: Establishment and implementation of internal management plans and regular member training sessions for personal information protection, etc
Technical measures: Management of accessibility on personal information processing systems, installation of access control systems, and installation of security programs etc
Physical measures: Access control on personal information storage such as computer rooms and data storage rooms etc.
In principle, when the purpose of processing personal information is accomplished, the Centre will destroy the personal information without delay when the personal information becomes unnecessary.
However, in cases when the Centre does not destroy personal information in accordance with relevant laws and regulations and preserves it, the Centre stores and manages the personal information or personal information file separately from other personal information.
The Centre selects personal information that causes reason for destruction and discards the personal information with the approval of the person in charge of personal information protection. If the personal information to be destroyed is in the form of an electronic file, the Centre will permanently delete it in a way that cannot be restored. In the case of other records, printed materials, writing, or other recording media, the Centre will shred or incinerate.
Personal information requested to be deleted by the applicant or a legal representative will be dealt with in accordance with the "Terms and Conditions of Use and Retention of Personal Information" and "Procedures and Methods for Destroying Personal Information". In case data must be retained, it is processed in ways that it cannot be used for other purposes.
In order to protect the personal information of applicants and to handle complaints related to personal information, the Centre has designated a related department and personal information manager as follows. You may contact the person in charge of personal information management or the relevant department about privacy-related matters of the International Martial Arts Photography Contest.
The Centre strives to provide prompt and sufficient responses on inquiries from applicants.
- Personal Information Management: International Cooperation Team
- Person in charge of Personal Information Management: Programme Specialist, Changhee HAN (Mr.)
- Contact No.: +82-43-845-6728
- E-mail: Ch.email@example.com
In addition, please contact the following organizations if you need to report or consult about privacy infringement.
- Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee http://www.kopico.or.kr/1336
- Information Protection Mark Certification Committee http://www.eprivacy.or.kr/
- Internet Crime Investigation Center, Supreme Prosecutors' Office http://www.spo.go.kr/
- National Police Agency Cyber Terror Response Centerhttp://www.netan.go.kr/