Subscribe to our quarterly email newsletter 「ICM News」 to receive recent news about ICM, diverse writings by experts and youth, and relevant information.
Title [Centre News] Presenting the 2021 5th Martial Arts Open School (MAOS)
- Provide youth and women in Africa and LDCs an opportunity to engage quality martial arts education.
- Distribute cultural value of traditional martial arts registered in UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
- Facilitate physical and psychological development of participants through martial arts education to achieve UNESCO Kazan Action Plan and SDGs.
2. Project Details
- Period : 2021. 5. 6. ~ 8. 1.
- Countries : Sudan, Sierra Leone, Spain, Uzbekistan and Singapore
- Number of participants : Total 400 people (Youth and Women)
- Contents : Martial Arts training and provision of educational stationaries
- Local Coordinations : Natcoms, Martial Arts Organisations, Korean Education Centre
3. Expected Results
- Encourage participation of youth and women in martial arts activities and develop infrastructure of martial arts education in Africa and developing countries
- Secure amicable human resource networks and solid local infrastructure through mutual cooperation among local martial arts organisations, and governments.
4. Overall Plan